Triennale summer 2020 – A garden of voices and colors
The Hotel Milano Castello is located a few minutes from the Triennale Milano.
Triennale opens its spaces to restart art, culture and entertainment by offering the city a rich calendar of cinema, music, theater throughout the summer, with design and architecture at the center.
In addition to the works exhibited in the Garden such as the Mysterious Baths of Giorgio de Chirico from 1973 for the XV Triennale, it is possible to visit the Museum of Italian Design for free throughout the summer.
In the Garden, where it is possible to admire works of art among a great variety of trees, a schedule of events has been organized in areas dedicated to the many activities:
- Cinema for film screenings in collaboration with AriAnteo, cabaret and appointments with design, live arts and photography
- in the Wood the lectures on urban transformations and art
- al Alessandro Mendini's Puppet Theatre you can participate in literature talks
- la Rotondawelcomes meetings of philosophy in the shadow of Ettore Sottsass Sassi's work
- in the Glade there is the Café in the garden
Check our availability and prices at the best guaranteed rate